I'm a mother of Muhammad Dani Ismad & Aqeela Izzdamia and a wife of Nuriasmadi Md Arshad... I'm dedicated my entire life for my love and my career

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

After sometimes...

Salam perkenalan...


At last... i have my own blog... Huhuhu... quite sometimes rasanye bercita-cita nak create own blog.... tapi oleh kerana some limitation, its delay the construction of this blog up to 2 years lah... Allhamdulillah... baru harini niat tu terlaksana...


By creating this blog, hope that i could be able to share my experiences in my entire life as a wife, a mother and also as  a carrier women which required me to be very patience, energetic, motivated and at the same time to be strong mentally & physically... 


I dedicated this blog to all my family & friends and also welcome new networking around me!!! 


So, WELCOME TO MY BLOG....
  

No comments:

Post a Comment